Your smile is my passion
😁...because your smile is my passion
Hey guys,
Sukriti Shukla this side, wait if some of you are looking here and there and wondering which side 😔then lemme clear I meant on the other side of the keyboard, alright I am sure I am not the only crazy-head 😝 in this really big world.What do you think is this world is really big or small??Well, we will figure it out later but before let me introduce myself further. I am Dental Surgeon via profession, Yes,you are getting me right "Dentist" i am, uprising one. So, if your tooth is troubling you or you have any queries in your mind so i am here my friend to answer all your questions and yes we will definitely talk about life and more . So, stay tuned...👍


Loved it! Dr Cool😘
ReplyDeleteThanks😄
DeleteDon't scare your patients suku :p
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteI am trying not to do so😅
DeleteDr.Cool or Author cool...
ReplyDeleteAppointment kisse milega ?
Family people don't take appointments ziijuu😄
Delete