YOU'RE NOT ALONE...

YOU'RE NOT ALONE...

     "Sometimes strength comes in knowing you are not alone."

Hello people!So,this topic was requested by one of the reader and here I am.When I have read this request for the very first time,the thought immediately hit me was "PEACE MATTERS" We are all called to live a life that is full of peace & compassion, & when we feel that we are alone and that no one cares, we will not have peace in our lives and we will feel no compassion for our fellowman.The truth is none of us are alone.Are you feeling hurt,betrayed,ill?You are not alone.

Are you nervous about seeing the dentist? You’re not alone! Unhappy with your smile? You are not alone!


When it comes to dental care, prevention is the best medicine. And that begins with regular checkups and dental cleanings.

Today, I thought I would offer five tips for taking the pain out of a visit to see Dentist. 
So, here they are-:
1. Ask yourself: What are you most afraid of? Is it the sound of the drill? Do you have needle phobia? Have you been traumatized by previous dental visits? Write down your fears, one by one and talk about them during your visit.
2. Don’t wait. The more frequently your visit to the dentist, the less work will need to be done at any given visit. Simply having your teeth cleaned professionally twice a year prevents many, if not most, problems down the road.
3. Bring a distraction such as music to your appointment. Just plug in those earphones, close your eyes, and get lost in the music. Listening to tunes can also be a pain killer. (PS:This is something I prefer in all cases & trust me, it works!😅)
4. Unwind. Inhaling slowly and counting to three helps. Try holding your breath for ten seconds, then exhale slowly to the count of ten and repeat as needed.
5. Ask us. Before any given procedure, we encourage you to ask.
Remember, you’re not alone. We understand that going to the dentist isn’t easy for everyone.Many more suffer from varying degrees of dental anxiety, which often results in poor oral health.If you suffer from dental anxiety, your fears don’t have to keep you from seeing Dr.
PS:I CANNOT PROMISE YOU TO FIX ALL YOUR PROBLEMS BUT I CAN PROMISE YOU TO FIX YOUR DENTAL PROBLEMS AND FOR THE REST ALSO YOU WOULD NOT FACE IT ALONE😇.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social embarrassment due to Bad Breath!

Your smile is my passion

Winter Is Coming!